Showing all 7 results
Our Private Business English classes are tailor-made to your professional English needs, enabling you to use better written and spoken English at work and improving your employment prospects.£45.00 Full Details
Whatever your English language objectives and interests, we specialise in customising a private English class or course that suits you, from 1 to 30 hours per week.£45.00 Full Details
Edinburgh Festival English Course15-25 hours per week
Monday to Friday (1-3 weeks)
B2, C1, C2
Come to Edinburgh and experience the largest arts festival in the world while improving your language skills at the same time! We combine essential language development with festival inspired lessons, project work and excursions. With a class size of 6 students you get a high level of personalised support.
Book 2 weeks and save 15%!
Get in touch for details£221.00 – £369.00 Full Details
English Immersion in Edinburgh
Improve English while exploring Edinburgh with a highly qualified and experienced English teacher. Enjoy a tailor-made English immersion holiday programme!£45.00 Full Details
Intensive English: 360° English15-30 hours per week
Monday to Friday (1-50 weeks)
B2, C1, C2
Fully develop your advanced general and professional English language skills. Continue learning beyond the classroom with an exciting cultural immersion evening programme, included in your course fees!
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH FOR 2019 DATES!£221.00 – £716.00 Full Details
Intensive IELTS Course
25 hours per week (4 weeks)
Monday to Friday 9:30 – 16:00
Our intensive IELTS course is designed to fully develop your language skills and exam technique in order to succeed in the IELTS in the fastest time possible.
Some of the things we love to help students with are:
- How to respond to each type of IELTS question even when you don’t know the answer.
- Pronunciation strategies to sound more like a native speaker.
- Clarification of band 9 grammar structures for speaking and writing.
- Laser focused vocabulary in the 10 most common IELTS topics.
- Highly personalised support
Choosing a school is hard….
- You don’t know how many students are in the class – it could be 16-20
- You don’t know what level the other students are – they might be a completely different level to you.
- You don’t know if the teacher has experience – in many schools the new teachers are given the IELTS classes.
- We are a small school of highly experienced teachers absolutely committed to your success.
- We have a maximum of 6 students in the class with a minimum level of band 6, so everyone can improve at the same rate.
- Not only that but we have created a laser focused 4 week IELTS course based on years of experienced that will help you dramatically improve your score!
I would also love to give you a FREE IELTS SKYPE COACHING CALL!
I’m Rachel and here’s why we can make these promises to you:
- I’ve spent almost 10 years as an English language tutor and IELTS teacher
- I’ve personally helped 100’s of students achieve the score they need in order to study, live and work in the UK, or get the job of their dreams in their home country.
- I’m passionate about helping people reach their full potential with confidence and certainty.
- I’ve taught in schools all over the world and have finally developed my own course in my own school.
- I develop lessons for other IELTS teachers
Here’s Exactly What You Get With ‘The Intensive IELTS Course’
- 25 Hours tuition Monday to Friday 9.30 – 16:00
- Vocabulary building for the 10 most common IELTS topics.
- How to increase your reading speed and quickly identify specific details in the text.
- Step by step clarification of the grammar tenses in English.
- Mock tests under exam conditions using past papers
- Experienced and specialised tutors.
- A central and exciting location.
- Small class with maximum 6 students.
- BONUS #1 – One hour a week individual speaking and pronunciation coaching.
- BONUS #2 – Your personal copy of The Complete Guide to IELTS Students’ Book.
- BONUS #3 – An immersive social programme exploring the food and sights of Edinburgh.
Please get in touch for furthers dates in 2019!
Save 15% by booking upfront.
Payment options available.[single_testimonial id='5180'] £1,296.00 – £1,397.00 Full Details
Part-time English Course10 hours per week
Monday to Friday (6 weeks)
This part-time English course has been designed for international adults who live in Edinburgh. It’s 10 hours per week for 6 weeks so that you can easily combine studying English with work, self-study and social life.£570.00 Full Details