Showing the single result
Intensive IELTS Course
25 hours per week (4 weeks)
Monday to Friday 9:30 – 16:00
Our intensive IELTS course is designed to fully develop your language skills and exam technique in order to succeed in the IELTS in the fastest time possible.
Some of the things we love to help students with are:
- How to respond to each type of IELTS question even when you don’t know the answer.
- Pronunciation strategies to sound more like a native speaker.
- Clarification of band 9 grammar structures for speaking and writing.
- Laser focused vocabulary in the 10 most common IELTS topics.
- Highly personalised support
Choosing a school is hard….
- You don’t know how many students are in the class – it could be 16-20
- You don’t know what level the other students are – they might be a completely different level to you.
- You don’t know if the teacher has experience – in many schools the new teachers are given the IELTS classes.
- We are a small school of highly experienced teachers absolutely committed to your success.
- We have a maximum of 6 students in the class with a minimum level of band 6, so everyone can improve at the same rate.
- Not only that but we have created a laser focused 4 week IELTS course based on years of experienced that will help you dramatically improve your score!
I would also love to give you a FREE IELTS SKYPE COACHING CALL!
I’m Rachel and here’s why we can make these promises to you:
- I’ve spent almost 10 years as an English language tutor and IELTS teacher
- I’ve personally helped 100’s of students achieve the score they need in order to study, live and work in the UK, or get the job of their dreams in their home country.
- I’m passionate about helping people reach their full potential with confidence and certainty.
- I’ve taught in schools all over the world and have finally developed my own course in my own school.
- I develop lessons for other IELTS teachers
Here’s Exactly What You Get With ‘The Intensive IELTS Course’
- 25 Hours tuition Monday to Friday 9.30 – 16:00
- Vocabulary building for the 10 most common IELTS topics.
- How to increase your reading speed and quickly identify specific details in the text.
- Step by step clarification of the grammar tenses in English.
- Mock tests under exam conditions using past papers
- Experienced and specialised tutors.
- A central and exciting location.
- Small class with maximum 6 students.
- BONUS #1 – One hour a week individual speaking and pronunciation coaching.
- BONUS #2 – Your personal copy of The Complete Guide to IELTS Students’ Book.
- BONUS #3 – An immersive social programme exploring the food and sights of Edinburgh.
Please get in touch for furthers dates in 2019!
Save 15% by booking upfront.
Payment options available.[single_testimonial id='5180'] £1,296.00 – £1,397.00 Full Details