We can arrange a transfer from Edinburgh airport to your accommodation when you arrive. If you would like this service, please let us know when you are making your booking.
Buses into Edinburgh
Airlink Bus 100
This comfortable, quick and safe express bus service runs from Edinburgh airport to Waverley Bridge in the centre of Edinburgh, day and night. Free Wifi on board!
Buy tickets at the airport information desk or from the driver.
- Frequency: Every 10 minutes (every 20-30 minutes between 01:00 and 04.50).
- Journey time: 30 minutes approximately (to Waverley Bridge, Edinburgh city centre).
- Fare: Single £4.50, return £7.50.
- Visit the Airlink 100 website
Trams into Edinburgh
Alternatively, travel on our state-of-the-art tram system, which opened in 2014.
- Frequency: approximately every 8-10 minutes (06:15 and 22:45)
- Journey time: average journey time 35 minutes
- Fare: Adult single £5, adult return £8 (reductions for children)
Tickets can be purchased from the ticket machines at the tram stop
Full details can be found on the Edinburgh Trams website: Edinburgh Trams
Taxis into Edinburgh
There is an authorised taxi rank at Edinburgh airport, day and night, so just hop in and tell the driver your destination. Prices to Edinburgh city centre start at £20 and the journey takes about 25 minutes.