- All courses are provided by Venture English.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Venture English offers classes from beginner (A1) to proficiency (C2).
- Venture English does not provide accommodation, but can arrange an independent host for clients.
- Venture English does not help in the processing of Visas, you can get information on Visas here.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0)7824152954
- Address: Venture English, Summerhall, Summerhall Place, Edinburgh, EH9 1PL
Booking a Course
To book your group course or private lesson(s), you need to make full payment.
You can pay online by credit or debit card through Paypal or via bank transfer (BACS or Transferwise.com). If you prefer to pay in cash, simply contact us on +44 (0)7824152954 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments must be in pounds sterling (GBP).
We accept payment by bank transfer (BACS or Transferwise.com), cash or Paypal (including credit or debit card). Payments must be made in pounds sterling (GBP).
Please make bank transfers using the following information:
- Bank: TSB
- Account Name: Rachel Neill
- Account number: 83337268
- Sort code: 87-70-10
For international transfers: *
- SWIFTBIC: TSBSGB2A
- IBAN: GB80TSBS87701083337268
*Note: An additional £6 is required for payments from non-UK accounts using BACS. No fee for using Transferwise.com.
Venture English reserves the right to cancel a course in circumstances outside of our control or, in the case of group courses, when fewer than three students have enrolled. Full payment will be refunded when a course cannot be provided.
If you cancel your course:
- more than 28 days before its commencement, all payment will be refunded, minus any bank transfer or administration fees.
- between 28 and 14 days before its commencement, 50% of your course fees will be refunded, minus any bank transfer or administration fees.
- less than 14 days before its commencement, or if you withdraw from the course having started it, no payment will be returned.
- The contract is exclusively with the student and cannot be transferred or assigned.
- If a student does not attend a class, no refund or alternative class will be provided.
- If a student cannot attend a private lesson, they must give at least 24 hours’ notice. If a suitable alternative time for that day/week (depending on lesson frequency) can be agreed, the lesson may be rescheduled at the discretion of Venture English. If not, the lesson will be lost without refund.
- In cases where Venture English cannot provide a lesson for reasons outside of our control, that lesson will be given at an alternative time in agreement with students.
- If the student decides to change the course for another more expensive course, he/she must pay the difference. Class changes can only be made in agreement with the school manager.
- If the student decides to change the dates for the course, they must contact the school four weeks before its commencement to check availability. Where an alternative course is not available, the cancellation policy applies.
- Venture English reserves the right to change advertised course details, timetables and prices at our discretion.
You will usually be set regular homework. It is essential that you do your homework so that you are prepared for class and can consolidate what you are learning in lessons.
Venture English does not accept any liability for the loss or damage to any of your property. Venture English accepts no responsibility for losses or additional expenses incurred in the event of cancellation or delays of travel services, or as a result of events and actions that Venture English cannot control such as, but not limited to: strikes, disasters, war or the threat of war, acts of terrorism, quarantine, weather, sickness or any other event outside of our control. Venture English recommends you buy personal insurance.
Venture English may use pictures taken in school or during school activities for promotional material.
Please address any complaints to Rachel Neill in writing as soon as possible so that we may attempt to find a solution (n.b. We provide you with a feedback form at the end of the course and invite you to express yourself freely).
This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland and the courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of, or in connection with, this agreement.